All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.40
- £28.65Trending at £29.91
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.96
- £24.44Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.02
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionRiots and demonstrations, the lifeblood of American social and political protest in the 1960's, are now largely a historical memory. This book argues that the protest has not disappeared - it has simply moved off the streets into the country's core institutions.
- Author BiographyMary Fainsod Katzenstein is a professor of government and a member of the faculty of the Women's Studies Program at Cornell University. She is the author of Ethnicity and Equality: The Shiv Sena Party and Preferential Policies in Bombay and has cowritten and coedited several books, including, with Carol McClurg Mueller, The Women's Movements of the United States and Europe.
- PrizesWinner of Victoria Schuck Award of the American Political Science Association 1999 (United States). Short-listed for Choice's Outstanding Academic Books 1999 (United States).
- Author(s)Mary Fainsod Katzenstein
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in American Politics: Historical, International, and Comparative Perspectives
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 line illus.
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.