All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference book/self-study guide features over 250 illustrations of the 29 Code of Federal Regulations part 1910 and 1926 requirements. These illustration allow foremen, managers, and others responsible for overseeing compliance to understand and apply the standards and procedures that appear in over 120 pages of official, legal text.
- Author(s)Grace Drennan Gagnet
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width212 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.