All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the very meaning of happiness and prosperity in America. This title explains how increased concentrations of income and wealth at the top of the economic pyramid have set off expenditure cascades that raise the cost of achieving many basic goals for the middle class.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Frank is an economics professor in the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University, Distinguished Senior Fellow at Demos: A Network for Ideas and Action, and a columnist for The New York Times. His books include The Winner Take-All Society (with Philip J. Cook), Luxury Fever, Choosing the Right Pond, Passions Within Reason, and Principles of Economics (with Ben S. Bernanke).
- Author(s)Robert Frank
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleWildavsky Forum Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note12 b/w photographs, 19 line illustrations, 5 tables
- Weight32 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUpdated ed.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.