All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Billionaire's Baby SOS Finding himself guardian to baby Bella, CEO Matt Patterson is a little out of his depth. Luckily, social worker Claire Kincaid agrees to play temporary mum! But soon Claire and little Bella are opening his eyes to a life that money could never buy...
- Author BiographySusan Meier spent most of her twenties thinking she was a job-hopper - until she began to write and realised everything that had come before was only research! One of eleven children, with twenty-four nieces and nephews and three kids of her own, Susan lives in Western Pennsylvania with her wonderful husband, Mike, her children, and two over-fed, well-cuddled cats, Sophie and Fluffy. You can visit Susan's website at www.susanmeier.com USA Today Bestseller Michelle Celmer is the author of more than 25 books for Harlequin and Silhouette. You can usually find her in her office with her laptop loving the fact that she gets to work in her pajamas. Write her at: PO BOX 300, Clawson, MI 48017, visit her website at: www.michellecelmer.com or find her on Facebook at: Michelle Celmer Author Barbara McMahon was born and raised in the southern U.S., but settled in California after spending a year flying around the world for an international airline. She began writing when her children started school. Nowshe and her husband have moved to the Sierra Nevada of California, Barbara loves to hear from readers. Readers can also contact Barbara at her website, www.barbaramcmahon.com.
- Author(s)Barbara McMahon,Michelle Celmer,Susan Meier
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Out-of-print date16/05/2017
- Weight240 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £7.55Trending at £8.64
- £5.35Trending at £9.08
- £4.76Trending at £4.82
- £8.44Trending at £9.97
- £4.57Trending at £6.99
- £4.79Trending at £4.85
- £2.81Trending at £5.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.