CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionNancy Shulins had a great career, a loving husband, and was looking forward to having a family. Cheering as her friends got pregnant and dutifully bringing gaily wrapped gifts to every baby shower, she suffered bout after bout of unsuccessful infertility treatment. Devastated, she slowly heals through the most unexpected route: the love of a good (if cranky) horse named Eli. Everyone knows a woman who loves horses. Maybe she rides whenever she can find the time, maybe she rode as a young girl, or maybe she just devoured the Black Stallion books. Twenty years ago, Nancy Shulins let go of one dream- having a child- and worked toward another one: learning to ride and, eventually, having her own horse. In the process, she learned what it means to love another being so much you can't imagine life without them. Falling for Eli is about learning to break a sweat rather than break down, to try your best even if you'll never be the best it's about learning to stand on your own six feet.
- Author BiographyNancy Shulins was the first woman special correspondent in The Associated Press (AP). Her AP features earned two Pulitzer Prize nominations and a Clarion Award. She is the author of two books and lives in Norwalk, Connecticut, with her husband.
- Author(s)Nancy Shulins
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.