All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnthropologist Katherine S. Newman interviewed a wide range of men, women and children who experienced a precipitous fall from middle-class status in the 30 years between the late 1960s and the late 1990s. This text documents their stories.
- Author BiographyKatherine S. Newman is Ford Foundation Professor of Urban Studies, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, and the author of No Shame in My Game: The Working Poor in the Inner City (1999), Declining Fortunes: The Withering of the American Dream (1994), and Law and Economic Organization (1983).
- Author(s)Katherine S. Newman
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/02/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight63 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.