CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionCompanies with strong reputations are better able to attract customers, investors, and quality employees, and survive crises that would destroy weaker firms. This text shows how to measure a company's reputation, estimate its business value, and systematically enhance it over both the short- and long-term.
- Author BiographyCharles J. Fombrun is Professor Emeritus of Management at the Stern School of Business, New York University; and Executive Director of the Reputation Institute, a private research group devoted to researching, measuring, and valuing corporate reputations. A frequent conference speaker, he has designed and taught executive programs at Columbia University, The Wharton School, and NYU, and he consults with companies worldwide on issues of reputation management and organizational change. He is co-founder of the Corporate Reputation Review. Dr. Fombrun has written over 100 articles in leading journals, and his books include Leading Corporate Change, Reputation: Realizing Value from the Corporate Image, Strategic Human Resource Management, and The Advice Business: Essential Tools and Models for Management Consulting. Cees B.M. van Riel, Professor of Corporate Communications at the Rotterdam School of Management of Erasmus University Rotterdam in The Netherlands, has written numerous articles about corporate identity and branding, and is the author of three previous books: Handbook of Corporate Communication, Identity and Images, and Principles of Corporate Communications. He is currently editor-in-chief of Corporate Reputation Review, Managing Director of the Reputation Institute, and Founding Director of the International Masters Program in Corporate Communications, a joint venture among five leading European business schools. He is also a member of the Branding Steering Committee of ING Group.
- Author(s)Cees B.M. Van Riel,Charles J. Fombrun
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/08/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight432 g
- Width180 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.