Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that sceptical metaphysicians employ shadows of familiar objects, while denying that the entities which cast those shadows really exist.
- Author BiographyCrawford L. Elder is Professor and Head of the Philosophy Department at the University of Connecticut.
- Author(s)Crawford L. Elder
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.