All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA brief, affordable book that provides a contemporary analysis of how economics and social class affects the concept of family today.
- Author BiographyShirley A. Hill is a professor of sociology at the University of Kansas, where she studies family diver-sity, social inequality, and health care. She is the author of Race, Work, and Family: New Century Values Among African American Men and Women (co-edited with Marlese Durr; Rowman & Littlefield, (c)2006); Black Intimacies: A Gender Perspective on Families and Relationships (AltaMira, (c)2005); African American Children: Their Socialization and Development in Families (SAGE, (c)1999); and other books and articles. Her current research focuses on racial disparities in educational attainment.
- Author(s)Shirley A. Hill
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Family Perspectives (CFP)
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPine Forge
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.