Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique selection of chapters brings together researchers from a variety of academic disciplines to explore aspects of law's engagement with working families. It connects academic debate with policy proposals through an integrated set of approaches and perspectives.
- Author BiographyEdited by Nicole Busby, Professor of Law, University of Strathclyde, UK and Grace James, University of Reading, UK and
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byGrace James,Nicole Busby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.