CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe lack of practical information available to the families of vulnerable individuals - and sometimes a similar lack of resources for the professionals who deal with them - can lead to frustration and in some cases tragedy.
- Author BiographyGrainne Smith is a former Head Teacher, based in North East Scotland. When her daughter developed anorexia and bulimia nervosa, Grainne became her main carer, and wrote Anorexia and Bulimia in the Family (published by Wiley in 2004) about her experiences to help other carers. Since then she has spoken about the role of carers and families at a number of professional conferences, and has collaborated with academics and practitioners on various eating disorders initiatives, including preparing a CD-ROM for use by professionals and families.
- Author(s)Grainne Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight414 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.