All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.32Trending at £15.33
- £18.46Trending at £19.99
- £10.01Trending at £12.08
- £15.16Trending at £16.58
- £12.51Trending at £13.48
- £8.50Trending at £8.84
- £11.00Trending at £13.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/05/1987
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGlenn C. Loury,James Q. Wilson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsI Families, Children, and Delinquency.- 1 The Family as Context for Delinquency Prevention: Demographic Trends and Political Realities.- 2 Early Precursors of Frequent Offending.- 3 Biomedical Problems in Juvenile Delinquency: Issues in Diagnosis and Treatment.- II Promising Interventions: Family Training.- 4 What Policy Makers and Practitioners Can Learn from Family Studies of Juvenile Conduct Problems and Delinquency.- 5 Contingency Management with Oppositional Children: Some Critical Teaching Issues for Parents.- III Promising Interventions: Preschool and School Programs.- 6 Can Preschool Programs Help Prevent Delinquency?.- 7 The Implications of Early Intervention Efforts for the Primary Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency.- 8 Delinquency Prevention Through Parent Training: Results and Issues from Work in Progress.- IV The Family and Public Policy.- 9 Giving the Juvenile Court a Preschool Education.- 10 The Federal Government and the Family.- 11 Delinquency Prevention and Labeling.- 12 Multiproblem Families and the Community.- V Conclusion.- Strategic Opportunities for Delinquency Prevention.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.