All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionWe know that the structures of families and of households have changed in recent decades and that this has had a profound affect on public policy planning and service delivery in South Africa.
- Author BiographyAcheampong Yaw Amoateng is a family sociologist and the director of the child, youth, family, and social-development research program at Human Sciences Research Council in Cape Town, South Africa. Tim B. Heaton is a professor and research associate at the Center for Studies of the Family at Brigham Young University. He is the author of Handbook of Families and Poverty and Statistical Handbook on the American Family. He lives in Provo, Utah.
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Weight500 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byAcheampong Yaw Amoateng,Tim B. Heaton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.