All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors attempt to profile the family in New Testament times, seeking to discover how Christians combined their family values and their new faith, and how Christians decided when their faith and social values collided.
- Author BiographyCarolyn A. Osiek is Catholic Distinguished Visiting Professor of New Testament at Brite Divinity School, Texas Christian University, in Fort Worth, Texas. David L. Balch is Professor of New Testament at Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary in Berkeley, California. He is the author or coauthor of many books, including Families in the New Testament World: Households and House Churches; Early Christian Families in Context; and Homosexuality, Science, and the Plain Sense of Scripture.
- Author(s)Carolyn A. Osiek,David L. Balch
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/07/1997
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleFamily, Religion & Culture
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight25 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.