Families of Meromorphic Functions on Compact Riemann Surfaces by M. Namba (Paperback, 1979)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £58.51Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £34.56Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- Author(s)M. Namba
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/1979
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number767
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 290 p.
- Weight950 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1979 ed.
- Table Of ContentsReview of the deformation theory of compact complex manifolds.- Structure of Hol(V, ?1).- Rn(V) for n?g.- Families of holomorphic maps of compact complex manifolds.- Families of effective divisors and linear systems on projective manifolds.- Families of linear systems on compact Riemann surfaces.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.