Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionExamines understandings of family around the world and how they are influenced by state policy. Demonstrates how governments have shaped the way families look and act and have regulated an approved 'ideal' of the family to further their own agendas.
- Author BiographyLynne Haney is Assistant Professor of Sociology at New York University and author of Inventing the Needy. Lisa Pollard is Assistant Professor of History at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLisa L. Pollard,Lynne Haney,Sonya Michel
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.