All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.20Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £4.96Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir that shows us what really happened in the 'stew of religion and sex' that was 1960s Tuscaloosa.
- Author BiographyMelissa Delbridge has published essays and short stories in the Antioch Review, Southern Humanities Review, Third Coast, and other journals. She works as an archivist at Duke University. Delbridge lives with her family in Orange County, North Carolina, where she spends her leisure time letting the dogs in and out, making pickles, plotting vengeance, substantiating rumors, and working on a novel.
- Author(s)Melissa J. Delbridge
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleSightline Books: The Iowa Series in Literary Nonfiction
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Width146 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byPatricia Hampl,Carl H. Klaus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.