CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionFamily members are increasingly likely to provide caregiving for older adults as the US population ages. This book summarizes what we know about caregiving by spouses and other intimate partners, adult children, siblings, grandchildren, friends, and other relatives, as well as by members of racial, ethnic, and sexual minority groups.
- Author BiographyTwyla J. Hill is Professor of Sociology at Wichita State University, USA. Her areas of specialty are Aging and Families. She has published on grandparent-hood, caregiving, sexuality of cardiac patients, and other social policy topics. She teaches Sociology of Aging, Families and Aging, and Aging and Public Policy.
- Author(s)Twyla J. Hill
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight339 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.