Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.60Trending at £10.02
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
About this product
- Author(s)Karen Sue Hoyt,Sheila Sanning Shea
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyK. Sue Hoyt, PhD, RN, FAAN, is a renowned leader in Emergency Nursing. She is currently Emergency Nurse Practitioner at St. Mary Medical Center in Long Beach, CA, USA where she serves vulnerable populations in Southern California in a Level I Trauma Center. Dr. Hoyt also founded and has overseen an emergency nursing consulting and education firm, EmergeED, that provides educational workshops and seminars both nationally and internationally since 1991. A prolific educator, author, and clinician, Dr. Hoyt has been co-editor of the Advanced Emergency Nursing Journal since 1992 as well as serving on the boards of other prominent journals. She has authored numerous scholarly articles, and is the recipient of many nursing education, research and leadership awards. Sheila Sanning Shea, MSN, RN, has been an Emergency Nurse Practitioner at Long Beach Emergency Medical Group since 1994 and is an educator and partner in EmergeED. She is certified in 12 nursing specialty areas and has served in a variety of leadership roles in the Emergency Nurses Association during the course of her career. She is also the author of numerous scholarly articles and her lecture experience includes over 25 years of ongoing presentations to nursing groups and universities on a variety of emergency and trauma nursing topics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.