All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £6.04Trending at £8.26
- £8.52Trending at £9.04
- £12.17Trending at £17.98
- £6.33Trending at £7.99
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.53Trending at £16.84
- £13.01Trending at £18.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe concepts of Murray Bowen, one of the founders of family therapy and the originator of family systems theory, are brought together here in an integrative fashion.
- Author BiographyMurray Bowen, M.D., and Michael Kerr, M.D., worked together for twenty years. When Bowen passed away in 1990, Kerr took over his position as the Director of the Georgetown Family Center. Michael E. Kerr, M.D., and Murray Bowen, worked together for twenty years. When Bowen passed away in 1990, Kerr took over his position as the Director of the Georgetown Family Center.
- Author(s)Michael E. Kerr,Murray Bowen
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/10/1988
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight730 g
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.