Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the challenges faced by family-owned businesses develop after the firm has reached a stage of maturity. This collection of case studies demonstrates how governance of both the business and the family (or lack thereof) impacts succession of leadership in the firm and the inheritance of ownership and wealth.
- Author(s)Alan L. Carsrud,Malin E. Brannback
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Business
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight219 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.