CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume discusses why faculty and administrators of academe should care about implementing family-friendly policies and practices, as well as how faculty and administrators can advocate for policy changes. Faculty and administrators can benefit from these case studies' guidance on how to create family-friendly campuses at their institutions.
- Author BiographyErin K. Anderson is assistant professor in the Department of Sociology at Washington College, where she also contributes to the Gender Studies Program. Catherine Richards Solomon is professor and department chair in the Department of Sociology, Criminal Justice, and Anthropology at Quinnipiac University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note16 tables
- Weight458 g
- Width157 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCatherine Richards Solomon,Erin K. Anderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.