All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom headaches and acne to cancer and heart disease, this title helps to discover the best integrated holistic treatments for over 115 ailments. It features at-a-glance health plans for various conditions, distinguishing essential from beneficial treatments, that helps you to help yourself and your family.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Peters is the UK's first Professor of Integrated Healthcare, and one of the country's leading experts in complementary and alternative medicine. He has trained as both a homoeopath and an osteopath, and currently serves as Clinical Director of the University of Westminster's Polyclinic. He is a trustee of the British Holistic Medical Association and works closely with colleagues across the world of CAM, including the Prince of Wales at his Duchy Home Farm.
- Author(s)David Peters
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/07/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1528 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £12.77Trending at £13.24
- £17.64Trending at £20.22
- £13.25Trending at £16.16
- £19.66Trending at £25.52
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
- £10.10Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.