Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.10
- £20.99Trending at £22.40
- £5.10Trending at £9.93
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.93
- £30.68Trending at £40.83
About this product
- DescriptionA radical new interpretation of nineteenth-century sentimental literature in the United States.
- Author BiographyCindy Weinstein is author of The Literature of Labor and the Labors of Literature: Allegory in Nineteenth-Century American Fiction (Cambridge 1995), and the editor of The Cambridge Companion to Harriet Beecher Stowe (forthcoming, Cambridge).
- Author(s)Cindy Weinstein
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number147
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight389 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.