All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £14.72Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive guide to family law, presenting everything an undergraduate family law student needs in one volume. Drawing on their extensive experience, the authors offer a detailed and authoritative exposition of family law illustrated by materials carefully selected from a wide range of sources.
- Author BiographyJoanna Miles taught at Christ Church and Lincoln College, Oxford, before becoming Fellow of Trinity College and University Lecturer at the University of Cambridge. She teaches family and criminal law to undergraduate students and comparative family law and policy on the LLM programme. She has published work on both family and criminal law, but particularly on issues relating to family property and financial provision on relationship breakdown. She was seconded for two years to the Law Commission for England and Wales to work on its Cohabitation project and recently completed the first empirical study of new Scottish cohabitation laws with Professor Fran Wasoff and Dr Enid Mordaunt, University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Joanna Miles,Sonia Harris-Short
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleText, Cases and Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date03/06/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1622 g
- Width187 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.