All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £7.68Trending at £10.00
- £10.65Trending at £12.97
- £9.20Trending at £9.49
- £7.42Trending at £14.18
- £10.00Trending at £11.62
- £9.68Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text inaugurates a three-volume history of the family in Europe over the last 500 years. This opening volume looks at the material conditions of family life - housing, diet and domestic organization - and at the economic and social factors that influenced it.
- Author BiographyDavid I. Kertzer is Paul Dupee University Professor of Social Science and Professor of Anthropology and History at Brown University. Marzio Barbagli is Professor of Sociology at the University of Bologna.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe History of the European Family
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note32 b&w illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDavid I. Kertzer,Marzio Barbagli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.