Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis four-volume collection of primarily newly transcribed manuscript material brings together sources from both sides of the Atlantic and from a wide variety of regional archives. It is the first collection of its kind, allowing comparisons between the development of the family in England and America during a time of significant change.
- Author(s)Amy Harris,Jane Hinckley,Rachel Cope
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.