All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to family mediation, outlining the mediation process to lawyers, and describing the ways in which they can become involved. Each stage of the mediation process is examined, showing how practitioners should interact with other professionals, and offering advice on the role of the mediator.
- Author(s)Lisa Parkinson
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/1997
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleFamily Practice S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Height230 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.