All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRegular meetings help build a strong family. And a strong family has a much better chance at long term success. In Family Meetings, authors Aronoff and Ward show that holding regular meetings is one of most important ways of ensuring less conflict and more collaboration.
- Author BiographyCRAIG E. ARONOFF Co-founder, Principal, and Chairman of the Board of The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc., the founder of the Cox Family Enterprise Center and current Professor Emeritus at Kennesaw State University, USA. He invented and implemented the membership-based, professional-service-provider sponsored Family Business Forum, which has served as a model of family business education for universities world-wide.JOHN L. WARD Co-founder of the Family Business Consulting Group Inc. He is Clinical Professor at the Kellogg School of Management, USA and teaches strategic management, business leadership and family enterprise continuity.
- Author(s)Craig E. Aronoff,John L. Ward
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleA Family Business Publication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note100 p.
- Weight126 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £5.41Trending at £5.50
- £6.49Trending at £8.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £8.98Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.