CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the context of poverty in the United States and focuses on poverty issues that family members must confront as they move through the life course. This title presents macro and micro research about how poverty affects families throughout their lives, increasing risks and reducing opportunities at various stages.
- Author BiographyC. Anne Broussard is a sociologist and Associate Professor of Social Work at the University of New Hampshire, USA. Alfred L. Joseph is Associate Professor in the Department of Family Studies and Social Work at Miami University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlfred L. Joseph,C. Anne Broussard
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.