CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis significant book explains why family psychology-an entirely different field from family therapy-provides a cutting-edge description of human behavior in context and as such represents the wave of the future in psychology.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Thoburn, PhD, ABPP, is professor of clinical psychology at Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA. Thomas L. Sexton, PhD, ABPP, is professor emeritus at Indiana University.
- Author(s)John W. Thoburn,Thomas L. Sexton
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note7
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.