All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionA portrait of psychoanalytic practice in the second decade of the 20th century. It presents an early psychoanalyst's session-by-session notes on a case of hysteria caused by severe sexual trauma and incest. Accompanying these notes are commentaries that situate the case historically.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Lunbeck is professor of history at Princeton University. Bennett Simon is clinical professor of psychiatry at Harvard University and training and supervising analyst at the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute.
- Author(s)Bennett Simon,Dr. Simon J. Bennett,Elizabeth Lunbeck
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2003
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.