Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis study focuses on the potential of health care to impact on the social morbitities that affect children's health. The author argues that health practitioners must reorient their efforts in order to achieve optimal outcomes for children.
- Author BiographyFRANCIS E. RUSHTON, JR. D. has practiced pediatrics in Beaufort, South Carolina, for the past sixteen years. He is past president of the South Carolina Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics and has a continuing interest in the welfare of children. He is currently Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the University of South Carolina, serves as Chair of the Alliance for South Carolina's Children, and heads a study of the role of health care in supporting families in stress for the Institute for Families in Society at the University of South Carolina.
- Author(s)Francis E. Rushton
- Date of Publication28/07/1998
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.