Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- Description`I liked this book. Though I am not a family therapist, like most mental health nurses I try to bear in mind the family relationships of individuals I am working with. This is an enlightening text which not only offer a framework with which we can better understand the severe psychopathologies seen in forensic work, but also gives examples of how it may be used therapeutically' - Mental Health Practice Roger Lowe's book provides a refreshingly different approach to working with families, which chimes with the growing interest in constructive approaches. It is written for trainees and for practitioners who are interested in developing their skills in this collaborative and optimistic approach.
- Author BiographyRoger Lowe is Lecturer in the School of Psychology and Counselling at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- Author(s)Roger Lowe
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2004
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.