All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionIrene Goldenberg's name appears first in all previous editions except the 7th; Herbert Goldenberg's name appears first only on the 7th and 8th editions, published after his death.
- Author BiographyMark Stanton is the Provost and Professor of Graduate Psychology at Azusa Pacific University (APU). He served APU previously as founding dean of Behavioral and Applied Sciences, chair of the Department of Graduate Psychology, and founding director of the APA-accredited Doctor of Psychology program. He was the 2011-2012 president of the American Board of Couple and Family Psychology, a constituent board of the American Board of Professional Psychology, and the 2005 president of the Society for Family Psychology of the American Psychological Association. He is a licensed psychologist in the state of California, board certified in couple and family psychology with the American Board of Professional Psychology. The Society for Family Psychology recognized him as the Family Psychologist of the Year in 2007. Stanton is the author of over 50 articles, books, and book chapters on aspects of couple and family therapy. He was the inaugural editor (2011-2014) of Couple and Family Psychology: Research and Practice, a peer-reviewed journal published by APA, and previously served as editor of The Family Psychologist (2002-2007). He is co-author of SPECIALTY COMPETENCIES IN COUPLE AND FAMILY PSYCHOLOGY (with Robert Welsh) and the co-editor of the HANDBOOK OF FAMILY PSYCHOLOGY (with James Bray, 2009). Herbert Goldenberg was Professor Emeritus of Psychology at California State University, Los Angeles, where he developed and taught classes in family therapy. Together with Irene Goldenberg he was awarded the 2007 American Family Therapy Academy lifetime achievement award for family therapy. He also held membership in the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, the American Family Therapy Academy, and the Family Therapy division of the American Psychological Association. He was also elected fellow in that APA division. The Goldenbergs co-authored another book published by Brooks/Cole, COUNSELING TODAY'S FAMILIES, Fourth Edition. Irene Goldenberg is Professor Emeritus of Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute. She served as Associate Chairperson of that department and as Director of Psychological Services for many years, and continues to teach marriage and family therapy courses to psychologists, psychiatrists, and social workers there. She currently supervises doctoral students and directs the family therapy program at the VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System. Together with Herbert Goldenberg, Dr. Goldenberg was awarded the 2007 American Family Therapy Academy lifetime achievement award for family therapy. She also holds membership in the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, the American Family Therapy Academy, and the Family Therapy division of the American Psychological Association. She has been elected fellow in that APA division. She is co-author of another book published by Brooks/Cole, COUNSELING TODAY'S FAMILIES, Fourth Edition.
- Author(s)Herbert Goldenberg,Irene Goldenberg,Mark Stanton
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width210 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.