Consider these sponsored items
- £65.12Free postage
- £70.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Second Editon has been updated to include new research and theoretical developments in the field.
- Author BiographyIngrid Arnet Connidis is Professor of Sociology at the University of Western Ontario, London, Canada. In 2001, she spent a stimulating term at Oregon State University researching family gerontology as the recipient of the Petersen Visiting Scholar Award. Over the years she has explored. Her work has been published in a range of journals including Journal of Marriage and Family, Journal of Gerontology: Social Sciences, Research on Aging, Journal of Family Studies, Journal of Aging Studies, and the Canadian Journal on Aging. She has also contributed chapters to a range of books related to aging, family relations, and feminist scholarship. In 2004, she and Julie McMullin were awarded the Richard Kalish Innovative Publication Award from the Gerontological Society of America for their work on ambivalence ( Sociological Ambivalence and Family Ties: A Critical Perspective. Journal of Marriage and Family, 2002:64:3:558-567). In her quantitative and qualitative research she has explored various facets of aging and family relationships including work-family balance, sibling ties, family ties across generations, the family ties of gay and lesbian adults, and step relationships.
- Author(s)Ingrid Arnet Connidis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £25.39Trending at £26.98
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.91Trending at £18.14
- £27.26Trending at £29.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.