All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing a fresh perspective on wealth management, with proven solutions to the challenges of preserving wealth and investing well in turbulent times, this book introduces you to a model of wealth management that produces the desired return outcomes while being consistent with a family's overarching goals and values.
- Author BiographyMARK HAYNES DANIELL is the founder and Chairman of the Raffles Family Wealth Trust, based in Singapore. He also chairs The Cuscaden Group, his family's own private office, also based in Singapore. He is a former director of Bain & Company, one of the world's leading strategy consulting firms, where he worked for more than two decades with some of the world's wealthiest families and their businesses. Mr. Daniell has also served as director of Wasserstein Perella, a mergers and acquisitions advisory firm in London and Paris, and was the founder and chairman of Singapore's national Private Wealth Management Initiative. TOM McCULLOUGH is Chairman and CEO of Northwood Family Office LP, a Toronto-based multi-family office which serves the comprehensive financial needs of families of significant net worth. Northwood was founded in 2003 and has quickly risen to prominence as an international leader in its field. Mr. McCullough has spent thirty years in the wealth management/family office field and is also an adjunct professor of finance at the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto where he teaches The Management of Private Wealth.
- Author(s)Mark Haynes Daniell,Stephen George,Tom McCullough
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight850 g
- Width166 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.