CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the dynamics of family life in five narrative case studies. By analyzing a family as a small group and as a set of individual personalities, the authors aim to capture the interplay between personality and family as each group works out its way of coping with its problems.
- Author BiographyThe late Robert D. Hess was Professor of Education and Psychology at Stanford University. Gerald Handel is Professor of Sociology in the City College and the Graduate School at the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Gerald Handel,Robert D. Hess
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/05/1995
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width142 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.