Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative study of power and the role of the family in Granada during the early modern period.
- Author BiographyJames Casey is Reader in History at the University of East Anglia. He is the author of The Family in History (1989) and Early Modern Spain: A Social History (1999).
- Author(s)Professor James Casey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Studies in European History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 maps
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.