All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative study of food politics in the socialist regimes of China and the Soviet Union
- Author BiographyFelix Wemheuer is is professor of Modern China Studies at the University of Cologne. He has published three books on twentieth-century Chinese political history and numerous journal articles.
- Author(s)Felix Wemheuer
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleYale Agrarian Studies Series
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 b-w illus.
- Weight598 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.