All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.09
- £7.43Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun book of quirky failures and famous flops will keep kids laughing while they learn the importance of messing up in order to get it right.
- Author BiographyCRISPIN BOYER lives in Xcalak, a small fishing village in Mexico, where he writes about history, wildlife, and technology. He and his wife live with their flock of hens, a turkey, two roosters, and a guard goose. His 2013 cover story for National Geographic Kids magazine, Return of the Missing Lynx, won an Eddie Award for Best Single Article, Youth/Teen. The American Library Association chose his book This or That? as one of 2015's top picks for reluctant young-adult readers.
- Author(s)Crispin Boyer
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.