All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionEncompassing nearly 70 first papers, this book is a first attempt to revisit the early descriptions of clinical signs - now used as alerts to serious neurologic illnesses - and to chronicle the development of treatment of these acute disorders.
- Author(s)Eelco F. M. Wijdicks
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 110 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight784 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.