Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionFan Culture: Theory/Practice brings together the most current scholarship on fan studies, in a way that makes it accessible and usable for both students and teachers.
- Author BiographyKatherine Larsen teaches courses on fame, celebrity and fandom in the University Writing Program at George Washington University. She is the principal editor of the Journal of Fandom Studies. Lynn Zubernis is a clinical psychologist and teaches in the Counselor Education program at West Chester University of Pennsylvania. Dr Zubernis and Dr Larsen are co-writers of the recently published Fandom at the Crossroads: Celebration, Shame and Fan/Producer Relationships, which examines the fandom surrounding the television series Supernatural. They have also published articles in Supernatural Magazine.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKatherine Larsen,Lynn Zuberis
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.