Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.23Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 22 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHandsome, brew-guzzling Dallas Beaudine encounters British playgirl Francesca Day on a backwood English lane, and the two discover a chemistry that allows their respective natures--akin to oil and water--to mix.
- Author BiographySusan Elizabeth Phillips, romance's newest rising star, has been praised as one of the best writers of contemporary fiction in the twentieth century (Affaire de Coeur). With her delightful novels, including her most recent hits Dream a Little Dream and Nobody's Baby But Mine, she has touched the hearts and funny bones of readers -- and has soared onto both national and New York Times bestseller lists. A past recipient of the Romance Writers of America's prestigious Favorite Book of the Year award, and the Romantic Times Lifetime Achievement Award, Susan Elizabeth Phillips lives with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication03/06/1991
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £5.88Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.