Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionCombining literary analysis, legal history, and visual culture, this book traces the evolution of the fantasy of identification - the powerful belief that embodied social identities are fixed, verifiable, and visible through modern science.
- Author BiographyEllen Samuels is Assistant Professor of Gender and Women's Studies and English at the University of Wisconsin at Madison.
- Author(s)Ellen Samuels
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCultural Front
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note12 Illustrations, black and white
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.