All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith her three sons, Lucy Irvine went to live for a year on remote Pigeon Island in the Solomons. The invitation had come from an intrepid 80 year-old, Diana Hepworth, who, in 1947, set sail from England to find a faraway paradise where she and her husband Tom could raise a family.
- Author BiographyLucy Irvine is the author of one novel, One is One, as well as Castaway and an account of her early years, Runaway. She lives in the Highlands of Scotland.
- Author(s)Lucy Irvine
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date26/10/2006
- Content Note33 pages of full colour photos
- Weight336 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.