All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.54Trending at £15.97
- £10.32Trending at £13.57
- £11.10Trending at £12.10
- £5.45Trending at £5.84
- £10.54Trending at £10.65
- £9.05Trending at £12.07
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when globalization and technology make the world smaller; when it really matters, nothing beats being there yourself. In business and in pleasure presence is where it's at but you can't fly halfway around the world and be fully present if you're jet-lagged. Jet lag is not just about how you travel, it's about how you arrive.
- Author BiographyChristopher is a flight attendant, nutritional therapist and frequent flyer. Having flown for a UK airline on long- and short-haul fleets, he brings knowledge, experience, expertise and insight to this book. He shares the passion to change the way people fly by educating and informing the traveling public on how to travel well and healthily, long term. As a nutritional therapist who can count cabin crew as private clients he has dealt with frequent flying, jet lag and its consequences at their most brutal. At his private jet lag clinic he has seen first-hand the impact frequent flying has on business travelers' health and productivity. He is also co-founder of Global Business Travel Wellness Advisors (GBTWA).
- Author(s)Christopher Babayode
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.