All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFarewell My Lovely .
- Author BiographyPolly Clark was born in Toronto in 1968 and brought up in Lancashire, Cumbria and the Borders of Scotland. She has worked variously as a zookeeper, a teacher of English in Hungary and in publishing at Oxford University Press. In 1997 she won an Eric Gregory Award for her poetry. Her first collection, Kiss (Bloodaxe Books, 2000), was a Poetry Book Society Recommendation. Her second, Take Me With You (Bloodaxe Books, 2005), a Poetry Book Society Choice, was shortlisted for the T.S. Eliot Prize. Farewell My Lovely (Bloodaxe Books, 2009) is her third collection. She has also published short stories. Polly now lives on the West Coast of Scotland and is a Royal Literary Fund Fellow at Edinburgh University. She can be found on the internet at www.pollyclark.co.uk.
- Author(s)Polly Clark
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £12.50Trending at £13.42
- £6.72Trending at £6.84
- £7.85Trending at £8.02
- £8.44Trending at £11.71
- £11.41Trending at £17.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.