All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhile predominantly agrarian, Kansas has a surprisingly rich heritage of labour history and played an active role in the major labour strife of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. This book presents a survey of the organized labour movement in the Sunflower State.
- Author BiographyR. Alton Lee is a professor emeritus of history at the University of South Dakota. He is the author of The Bizarre Careers of John R. Brinkley and T-Town on the Plains.
- Author(s)R. Alton Lee
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.