All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFarming Cuba is a graphic catalogue of Cuba's visionary but under-represented urban farming tactics.
- Author BiographyCarey Clouse teaches architecture and urbanism at UMass Amherst, practices architecture for disaster resilience in New Orleans and farms a small plot of land along the Mississippi River.
- Author(s)Carey Clouse
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £4.79Trending at £5.29
- £5.29Trending at £5.44
- £43.54Trending at £59.99
- £33.73Trending at £57.76
- £40.89Trending at £45.90
- £13.73Trending at £15.99
- £8.38Trending at £9.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.